MKTG is a global lifestyle marketing agency. We are pioneers and practitioners of sponsorship consulting and live branded experiences across the world of sports, entertainment, arts and cause. Our outlook on marketing is simple. The more human a brand can be, the more people will connect to it and value adopting it. Our job is to humanize brands and connect them to passionate communities everywhere.
This 4 Month Internship will assist the LIVE team ensuring the execution of client projects by providing support and ongoing communications on all aspects of the projects, leading to our clients executing exciting and positive consumer experiences.
To be considered for this role, you must require it for academic credit
• Assist with research and procurement of project deliverables including, but not limited to, venues, giveaways and equipment.
• Assist in building/ongoing management of internal project process for client programs including, but not limited to, run sheets, critical paths and inventory management.
• Keep project management team up to date as it relates to the status of deliverables through ongoing communication.
• Active involvement in weekly meetings by highlighting upcoming deadlines and requirements for the week.
• Develop meeting agendas and prepare meeting recaps that are effective in capturing important messages and actions.
• Ensure that when changes are submitted for processing that they are completed on time, grammatically correct, proofread and checked for overall accuracy versus request.
• Manage administrative details including timely and accurate expense reports and timesheets.
• Stay informed on real-world trends and activations in the sponsorship space for short presentations to the team during the Weekly Knowledge Share meeting.
• Currently enrolled in a business, marketing or sports management degree program
• Internship must be recognized as a work placement credit in the student’s respective program
• Can thrive under strict timelines while multi-tasking on numerous projects
• Ability to work individually and as a member of a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing internal and client needs
• Demonstrates a level of enthusiasm and energy towards the work
• Experience in Sports Sponsorship, Marketing Agency or Brand Ambassador/Promotional Marketing Experience is an asset
• Experience volunteering, planning or executing events is viewed favourably