What is Amplifi?
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. Operating across three distinct areas of specialisation: Investment, Global Media Partnerships and Programmatic Buying. Using the opportunities presented by convergence and globalisation, we deliver a value proposition of reinventing relationships that work for clients and media owners.
What does a Digital Investment Coordinator do?
You will be the steward of the entire administrative process of Digital Investment and work very closely with the broader Investment Arm, the Media Brand teams and Digital Ad Operations. This role is critical to the successful operations of 3 core areas of digital media investment, (1) media billing process (2) trafficking and tracking online media and (3) campaign optimisations and reporting. You will carry out primary day-to-day responsibilities for assigned accounts and will be expected to be familiar with all account details as they pertain to buying and implementation activities.
What do I need to succeed in this role?
You can demonstrate strong numerical thinking in an incredibly fast-paced environment and can adapt to changes to scope in the project (e.g. client objectives, priorities or budgets) while minimising the impact on project momentum.
Media Activation and Execution:
· Assesses digital media proposals with Digital Investment Planner and Media Brand teams
· Works with Digital Investment Planner to maintain media budgets and changes to media plan post negotiations
· Works with creative agency to understand creative assets available and any custom placements
· Understands intricacies of various tracking technologies/services, including Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
· Works with Digital Ad Operations to ensure flawless implementation of digital media plan and supports in all digital media tracking troubleshooting
· Analyzes tracking results and develops detailed written summaries for the end of campaign results
· Accurately aligns digital media investment with correct measurement KPIs.
· Works in conjunction with Digital Investment Planner on the media billing payable process to maintain operational excellence
· Makes sure all contracted buys are inputted accurately into our billing system.
· Actualizes buys in our billing system and updates client reporting (keeps abreast of actualisation and post buys to ensure system accuracy)
· Understands how to operate our internal tools that enable actualisation of media buys (ad server and billing system)
· Manages digital vendor invoice discrepancies promptly where they arise
· Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in oral and written communications
· Ability to organise ideas and present back information logically and sequentially
· Assists in the development of media presentations and tactical POVs
· Develops client reporting commentary that is easy to understand but also compelling and persuasive
· Ensures critical information is provided to the team regarding client issues and internal agency issues as they arise
· Thorough understanding of the media buying process, media department and inter-department relationships
· Manages day-to-day Media Brand interaction as far as buy details are concerned (rates/costs, deadlines for asset delivery, launch timeline, etc.)
· Manages expectations of Investment arm, Media Brands and deliverables
· Works closely with the Media Brand throughout activation process to maintain performance and resolves any issues
· Builds positive relationships with internal and external teams and sets an excellent example for their peers
Strategic Thinking & Leadership:
· Assesses problems and concerns in a systematic, logical and rational manner
· Constantly curious and participates in face-to-face vendor meetings
· Keeps up with the latest trends in digital media
· Proactively resolve issues, knows when and whom to escalate to
· Aptitude for priority management where it concerns managing multiple deliverables/work streams
· Contributes to strategising ways to improve and optimise campaign performance to meet client KPIs
· Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
· 6 months experience working within a role function of online media planning/buying (ideal but not mandatory).
· Proficient in numbers, budgeting and excel data entry tasks
· Strong analytical skills, ability to relate results to client business objectives
· Mid-level to Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)