- Previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuing education through workshops, training, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Attend new business meetings with prospective clients, in-person, via phone, and virtually
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Qualified candidates will have to possess the following
- Proven successful sales experience
- Professional Experience: 5+ years of demonstrated career progression in a similar capacity, preferably within the sales of the digital/social media industry.
- Proven experience exceeding sales targets of at least $1-2 million in revenue annually
- Experience developing and implementing successful sales strategies
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field from an accredited college or university, industry experience can be substituted for education
- Ability to engage the client at all organizational levels
- 10% travel is required. A valid passport is required.
- Proficient computer literacy proven through work experience in software applications, spreadsheet tabulations, social media coordination, etc.
- Awareness of current social media trends.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, monitor, and respond to changes quickly in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to manage tight timelines, both solo and within a team, collaborate with other departments virtually, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Strong sense of account ownership and pride in work.
Friendly, diplomatic, and imperturbable self-starter with the willingness and desire to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Google Docs or similar.
- The candidate will be required to undergo a Criminal Record Check successfully.
- Must adhere to ICUC’s internal company policies.
- Meeting revenue targets across new business acquisition
- Achieve meetings, opportunities targets for new business acquisition
- Partner with Client Services team to aid in upsell opportunities across ICUC Social clients
- Working knowledge of all major social media platforms.
- Excellent understanding of current events.
- Must utilize a desktop computer or laptop meeting the minimum system requirements:
- Running the latest version and update of the Operating System.
- 4GB of RAM or more.
- Must have an active and updated version of anti-virus software and ad-blocker.
- Subscribe to high-speed internet - minimum 30 Mbps, or higher.
- Must have adequate headset/mic. Webcams not required but encouraged.
- Must be able to speak and write in English. Additional languages are considered a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with a high level of proficiency in written communication.